ARTIST OF THE GALLERY
Eva Moll is active in the mediums exhibition making, happening, performance and painting. A large part of her work stands in the traditions of pop art, fluxus and performance art. In search of common characteristics between putative contrasts, Eva Moll explores – conceptual as aesthetically – urban and organic structures to stage and produce them with refreshing ease.
Her work ties together autobiographical subjects with contemporary phenomena and positions this in the tension field between art history and popular culture.
• Lives and works in Berlin
• 2015 Founder of the Art von Frei Gallery in Berlin
• 2013 - 2014 Her art-figure EVE tours und paints Europe und America
• 2013 - 2016 Chairwoman of the board, Arts in action, Brooklyn NY
• 2011 - 2013 Lecturer, Akademie für interdisziplinäre Prozesse, Offenbach am Main
• 2012 Art Awardee, maecenia Frankfurt - Foundation for woman in arts and science, Frankfurt am Main
• 2009 - 2012 Aktive member, (Artist/Curator) Kunstverein Familie Montez, Frankfurt am Main
• 2002 - 2005 Founding member, Artist collective group Galaxy Girls NYC, New York NY
• 2000 - 2002 Artist assistent, full time, Peter Max Art Studio – Via Max Inc. New York NY
• Art Studios in New York (2000 - 2003), Brooklyn (2003 - today), Offenbach am Main (2006 - 2014), Berlin (2014 - today)
• 2000 Graduated with honors (MA), Prof. Paul Driessen, Prof. Walter Rabe
• 1995 - 2000 Studied visual communication, Kunsthochschule Kassel
• Over 100 exhibitions and performances including Art von Frei Gallery (2015 - 2017), Konzulàt Berlin, (2015), Neues Museum Berlin (2014), BOS Brooklyn NY (2013), P.S.1 MoMA NY (2011), La Mama Gallery NY (2010), Kunstverein Familie Montez (2009 - today), Museum of Modern Art, New York (2010)